The Trial - Prosecution The Trial - Prosecution

I like this series.

The problem is that this one is too "straw man" and way too penalty oriented with circular reasoning. There should be slip ups by the prosecution and an "objection" option should be available. Also with the questioning, there are too many pitfalls with the judge and too many dead ends with the witnesses. I understand that you're trying to create a challenge, but lighten up; court circumstances are not THAT bad.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Dick humor; literally.

Should have had the lesbian orgy first is all I'm saying about this mildly disturbing cadre of "penis envy."

PAC-MAN (VGDC) PAC-MAN (VGDC)

Amusing and short

but quickies suck. You are awsome and have awsome flash skills, and I understand your philosophy with hating people you don't know and could give a shit about and people online suck, but hey your friends (if you have any) were people you didn't know. Hell, maybe even a fan of yours in an alternate universe eh? Something to think about.

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

*Yawn*.....

Stick animation/stick death bores me. Just because it's online doesn't automatically make it good. Frag a stick, then log off. Wow.....
Next please.

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

Sorry, man.....

The whole trapped-in-a-house-find-your-way-out crap has been done to death; so has the click-to-find-clues charade.

First of all, the animation makes games like these. If you design poorly, expect it to be harder for people to "feel" their way around the game. I couldn't, for the life of me, click on some things and it took me double the time it should have taken to get out of one situation to the next.

Secondly, learn to spell better. The diary was well done, but some parts of the spelling gave a lower authentic approach.

Lastly, if you're going to make a sequel, PLEASE get someone who knows how to draw and animate. I hope you don't make a sequel personally; not because you can't make flash, but because I'm sick of the genre. Take it easy.

ScottishAdam responds:

well your entitled to your opinion, but the resident evil style point and click is most certainly NOT done to death, most people love it. llook at most of my reviews to see that

Wheel Of Danger Wheel Of Danger

Pretty decent.

You should add blood when she gets hit or have her say funny shit when you miss and/or hit her.